Here at the Glenn County Fair our goal is to provide a facility for you to host gatherings. Be that with friends, family, for meetings, parties or other events. We have 4 Venues on site ranging from 2,900 sq ft to 16,000 sq ft. In addition we have barn rentals, horse arena and stalls, RV hookups, certified kitchen facilities, and plenty of parking!
To ensure your rental goes smoothly, the following is a recommended process:
- Call Office to see if desired date/venue is available.
- If available complete Building Rental Application and return it to our office with the required deposit. Without a deposit your date will not be secured.
- Once application is submitted you will need to obtain a California Highway Patrol Entertainment Permit which should be signed. Security needs are determined by number of attendees and if alcohol will be served. Requirement is one security guard per 50 attendees.
- All events at the Fairgrounds are required to be fully insured. We will accept a policy from your homeowner's insurance, or you may purchase insurance from CFSA (California Fair Services Authority). Prices start from $70.00 and are based on the number of attendees you'll have at your event.
- Following your event it is required that you clean the venue, including parking area.
Forms can be emailed to email@example.com