Sign up for email updates from Glenn County Fair

Home > Facility Rentals > Building Rental Application & Forms

Building Rental Application & Forms

Security for Hire

For Your Rental

We welcome you to the Glenn County Fairgrounds and hope your event is all you planned it to be! To make the rental smooth, please make sure to fill out a Building Rental Application and return it to our office with the required deposit so we may reserve your date. After your event, your deposit will be refunded if you leave the building clean and damage-free.

We'll also need the Orland Police Department's Entertainment Permit which should be signed by the Chief of Police, who will determine if you will have to provide Security for your event.

All events at the Fairgrounds are required to be fully insured. We will accept a policy from your homeowner's insurance, or you may purchase insurance from CFSA (California Fair Services Authority). Prices start from $60.00 and are based on the number of attendees you'll have at your event. For CFSA insurance, you'll need to bring a check to the Fair office and we will send to Sacramento so a policy can be issued.

All forms must be returned, along with payment in full, two weeks prior to your event.
Forms can be emailed to

CHP Event Permit

Rental Check-Out List

Event Protocols

Back to
Get Your tickets!