The Glenn County Fair is now using the Showorks Program for the online entry process. How to enter online is changing slightly from previous years, should you have any questions or need assistance please call the fair office at 530-865-1168.
Steps to Enter Online:
- Exhibitor registration - Type in your name and CLICK “I am a new exhibitor”.
- Enter a password for this year (please write it down so you will remember it) The password will allow you to log in and see your account after you’ve completed the entries.
- Complete the required fields (asterisk fields are required) and then hit continue.
- Entries - Please have a copy of the current fair book in front of you or fill out the form from the fairbook and have it close at hand as this will aid in entering online.
- Choose Department
- Choose a Division
- Choose a class
NOTE: Check for any special instructions listed in red lettering at the top of the entry form and follow the instructions given.
- Hit “add entry to cart” button.
- If you need to add more entries, choose “add different entry” or “add similar entry”.Add different entry takes you back to pick a different department.Add similar entry keeps you in the same department and you can add more classes within the department.
- When you have entered all your classes, please hit “continue” button.
- When you have entered all your entries go to “continue to checkout”
- Review - **IF YOU ENTERED SOMETHING BY MISTAKE, YOU CAN HIT THE RED X THAT YOU SEE AT THE END OF EACH ENTRY AND IT WILL REMOVE IT
- If all your entries are correct hit “check out”.
- If you are missing something, hit “add more entries”.
- The button “empty cart” will clear out everything and you will have to start over.
- The button “save this cart for later” allows you to save it and you can go back in later to finish your registration.When this button is clicked , please be aware that you HAVE NOT entered your fair entry.You need to complete ALL the steps.
- DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVE ADDED YOUR SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure all desired classes have been added and entered, exceptions to the entry deadline will not be made.
- Confirmation – please read over the statement carefully and type “yes” to accept.
- Hit “submit”
- Finish - Your entries are not complete and accepted until payment is made. Print a copy for your records! You will also receive a confirmation email, If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact the fair office immediately. Hit “finish”
- Please complete the survey at the end.
- For help please contact the fair or email: email@example.com
Complete the Eligibility/Release of liability form and submit to the fair office by the entry deadline April 14, 2020. The form is listed on page 48 & 49. your entries will not be complete until this form is complete and turned into the fair office.
Exhibitors are also required to complete the YQCA Online Training. Training can be found at YQCA.org at a cost of $12/exhibitor. Once completed, exhibitors will be required to enter their confirmation number into the assigned box on the online entry form. The online entry cannot be completed until this number is entered.