For your convenience during entries we have extended office hours
April 10- 14 and April 17th: 8AM- 5PM
HOW TO ENTER THE FAIR:
It is recommended to use a regular computer or laptop to submit your entries not a cellular phone.
If you pre-weighed your animal during tagging you will automatically be entered in the rate of gain contest.
Market Rabbit Exhibitors please enter your ear tag numbers in the following format: 2letters/2numbers. To make sure the tag numbers fit in the field you may abbreviate as necessary for example: gc01-gc03 or gc123, or ab,ac,ad etc.
Click on the link ENTER THE FAIR or type the following address into your browser to go to the entry page: http://www.blueribbonfair.com/BRFairProd/BlueRibbo... this link is at the bottom of the page.
HOW TO ENTER ONLINE:
Click on the link ENTER THE FAIR or type the following address into your browser to go to the entry page: http://www.blueribbonfair.com/BRFairProd/BlueRibbo... this link is on our website as well.
TO BETTER ASSIST YOU WE HAVE A WORKSHEET ON PAGE 46 & 47 IN THE LIVESTOCK GUIDEBOOK AND PAGE 60 IN THE STILLS GUIDEBOOK.
To enter as a group (4-H, FFA, Family) and pay at one time for all exhibitors please refer to the GROUP ENTRY instructions listed below.
Once you proceed to the link to enter please follow the instructions below to enter:
If you encounter a problem or require assistance please call the fair office or email the fair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on “CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT” & follow the instructions on screen to create an account, be sure to check either junior or adult exhibitor, please only create one account
- Complete the required fields
- Read the Terms of Service and click “ACCEPT”
- Once your account is created you are logged in and will see different tabs on the top of the page, click on “ENTRIES”
- Click on the appropriate department in the drop down options
- Once you decide the department you then click on the “+” sign and this will expand to display all the available classes
- Once you see the class you will enter click on “ADD” input additional information as requested (ear notch/tattoo=fair ear tag #)
- After you click “ADD” a pop up box will appear that states your entry has been added.
- To add another entry scroll to the top of the page an select another department/class/lot.
- When you have finished adding your fair entries, go to “REVIEW ENTRIES” and double check your entries are correct, make corrections as needed.
- When you have entered all your entries go to “ITEMS/CHECKOUT” from the top of the screen and follow the onscreen directions. Be sure to print a receipt for your records.
- Once confident you have entered all your entries and have read the fair rules the last step is to click “SUBMIT/CHECKOUT”, be sure to click the box stating you have read and agree to all rules of the fair and click “SUBMIT/CHECKOUT”, if you do not click submit, your entries will not be entered.
- Your entries are not complete and accepted until payment is made (unless your entries have no fee please refer to the exhibitor guidebook) If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact the fair office.
- The confirmation on the screen serves as your invoice. Print the receipt for your records. You will receive a confirmation email as well.
- COMPLETE THE ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM AND SUBMIT TO THE FAIR OFFICE BY THE ENTRY DEADLINE APRIL 17, 2017 THE FORM IS LISTED ON PAGE 49 & 50 IN THE LIVESTOCK GUIDEBOOK AND PAGE 61 & 62 IN THE STILLS GUIDEBOOK . YOUR ENTRIES WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL THIS FORM IS COMPLETE.